Palette Painting Class Nov 27th Matinee

Sale price Price $6.00 Regular price Unit price  per 

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Come join us on October 27th at 2pm-4pm for a colourful afternoon!

Sharon will be walking you through step by step to create your own masterpiece!

Tickets are $60 per person before taxes, including a beverage with the price of admission. 

This is 10% of this ticket price to hold your spot until the night of the event, when the remaining 90% will be charged. 

This event has a limited attendance so get your tickets before they are gone!